Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ready for Sale

We did it, beloved. The head covering book I've been working on all year is now ready for sale. You can click the book's image on my sidebar to order the book. Though the book will be available for purchase through Amazon in about 15 business days, you can still order directly from my e-store (where you'll be taken when you click the image) even after it's available through Amazon. If you have any questions about ordering, let me know.

Thanks for your patience, support, prayers and encouragement. They have not been wasted on me!

Oh, I changed my name on the sidebar, for consistency with the book (but you know I will always be Muhala Akamau!):-)

Enjoy your weekend, beloved...
M

15 comments:

LisaM said...

Yay! I am very excited, M! May God bless your work here and help many. :) I will be ordering my copy as soon as I can. Peace and Love and Joy to you always...

Sanil Atarah Rivka said...

HURRAY! Congratulations, this is so exciting and awesome! I know you worked so hard on that, it's great to see the results! :)

Mama Kalila said...

That's great! I need to talk to my husband before buying it but plan to as soon as I can. So excited! :-D

Natasa said...

I am so glad that book is finally there. I would like to buy it. I would wait when this book would be available through amazon so I could order through book store 'cause neither your e-store neither amazon have option of paying by paypal.

Momma Jo said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!!
It looks beatiuful - what a great title! Thanks for sharing our stories. Blessings to you!

Joanna

Rosheeda said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so excited, M!!!!!! U know i'll be ordering soon. MWAH!!! I know it's a great book!

Dayton Children's Helping Hands said...

Michelle, this is wonderful! I had no idea you'd gotten this far! I'll try to get the word out as much as I can for you!

Lord bless you! Dianna

Maff said...

Yay!!! So excited for you :) I'm going to sort out getting a copy for myself, I want to read about your journey...can't wait!

Oh and I have some good news...check it out on my blog ;)

xoxoxo

Rebecca Parker said...

Just ordered it! Can't wait to read it! (But I'll have to because I sent it to my Mom's and won't be in the States until Christmas.)

Rebecca Parker said...

Dear Muhala,
Almost done with your book. So beautifully written and with many points to ponder. Thank you so much!
In Christ,
Rebecca

M.B. McClendon said...

Thank you, Rebecca! If you enjoyed the book, feel free to leave a review on Amazon; perhaps it will encourage others to read it, too!

Thanks again to all!!
M

Rebecca Parker said...

I will definitely do that! I loved it!

M.B. McClendon said...

wow...thank you, dear one!:-)

M.B. McClendon said...

Rebecca,
I read your review...beautiful! Thank you SO much!!:-)

Rebecca Parker said...

You're so welcome.