Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Plugging Along

Dear ones,
It is is terribly cloudy and muggy here for the second day of Autumn! I love Autumn and want to celebrate it with cooler weather, pumpkin soup and warm homemade bread. I am eagerly awaiting cooler temperatures.

I received the first proof of the book! Needless to say, there were endless edits, which I attended to right away. My second proof is on the way; I hope there is nothing left to change, and that the book will soon be available for purchase. Until then, though, follow this link for a preview.

More updates soon!

Grace,
M

5 comments:

Rosheeda said...

Hey Sis! I've missed you! We are having a 70 degree day here. It's beautiful. I've been thinkin about you. I will try to be still and email you soon.

Love you.
Ro

Muhala Akamau said...

Ro! I've missed you too! Forgive me for not being a better friend. So many things pull at me daily, but I do value you and our friendship. I'm eager to catch up with you and find out how you are.

Big hugs,
M

Lucy said...

Ooh!! Will this book get to Europe?

Muhala Akamau said...

Lucy,
Hmmm...not sure. But maybe. You'll be able to order it from Amazon. And I think they ship to other countries, because I had something mailed to a friend of mine who lived in England a few years back. But oohhhh...it took FOREVER to get there! I hope service is better these days!:-)

Renee said...

Your book cover looks nice! I like it.

Hopefully soon you'll have some cooler weather coming your way. It's been pretty cool by me. Although today, I was working hard outside and never noticed the cooler weather.

Pumpkin soup and homemade bread. That sounds good!